background

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year!

A brand new year has come and so far I haven't been able to keep one of my resolutions to Blog atleast twice a week! This week the flu bug had other plans for me. But I'm feeling much better now and wanted to share some things. For Christmas my DH bought me the Cricut Expression - WOOT! I have wanted one of these for such a long long time : )






Also for Christmas as a tradition my DH and I Exchange Christmas Ornaments. I couldn't find him one I liked in the stores so I sat down in my craft room and made him one that I knew he would love. My husband is a HUGE Red Sox fan so I had some Red Sox Stickers and made him a one of a kind ornament!

Hope you all had a Happy New Year and I'll be back with some cards to post later today!
I have also included the Christmas card I made for my DH which he also loved!! He said he was going to frame it : ) He is the best!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate your comments : )