background

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Beautiful Sunny Saturday!



What a beautiful sunny spring day here it is actually feeling a little warm : )




I have been away from my blog for some time due to computer problems and being busy.


I wanted to post my card for this week's sketch at Sketches by Tamara. Another fun sketch from Tamara and the DT has some gorgeous cards posted this week - I hope you come visit and play along :)


This week I went to see the Fabulous and Very Talented Johnny Reid - I just love this man's music I have dubbed him my Rod Stewart version of Country music - although he shouldn't just be labeled country there is a very pop/folk/jazz and blues feel to his music, and he isn't hard on the eyes!! lol The concert was absolutely one of the best I have been to and he engages the crowd with his energy and his voice is just mesmerizing. LOVE YA JOHNNY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate your comments : )